- About Us
As the COVID-19 response is evolving, we at OSLC and ODI are working to keep those we serve and our staff members safe and healthy. Coping with stress during COVID-19 will make you, your loved ones, and your community stronger. Learn more.
Governor Brown ordered the cancellation of large gatherings and meetings in which people cannot stay at least six feet apart. She has asked organizations to limit in-person meetings and reduce travel, and the CDC recommends that people stay home as much as possible and avoid gatherings. While vaccine distribution is now underway, we recognize that many will not be fully vaccinated for some time. We urge you to consider your safety and those around you when gathering.
Please contact us if you have an appointment with OSLC or ODI and have symptoms or are in a vulnerable population. We will do our best to provide support. Many services are offered by phone or video during this time.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy
Follow these precautions while working or visiting OSLC and ODI
- Pre-Screen: Employees and visitors planning to enter OSLC/ODI are encouraged to self-screen at home prior to coming onsite. Visitors or clients may be asked COVID-19 related health screening questions when making appointments to come into the center. Employees should not attempt to enter the workplace if any of the following are present: symptoms of COVID-19; temperature equal to or higher than 100.4° F; or are waiting for the results of a viral test.
- On-site Screen: Temperature checks and onsite-screening is required for all visitors entering the building, except for mail/package delivery services.
- Wear a facemask: Wearing a mask in accordance with CDC and OSHA guidance and any state or local requirements is required for all staff and visitors while in public spaces inside the building, including those who are partially or fully vaccinated. Staff working in private offices with doors closed may remove their mask, however mask-wearing is highly recommended.
- Social Distance: Employees and visitors should stay at least 6 feet apart from others and practice social distancing as work duties permit in the workplace. Remote working is encouraged when possible and requires supervisor approval. Non-work-related visitors including children, friends, and dogs are limited at this time.
- Clean and disinfect workspaces: We routinely Clean and disinfect all areas such as offices, bathrooms, common areas, and shared equipment.